Online Consignment Auctions
Online Estate Auctions
Online Charity Auctions
Terms and Conditions for Online Auctions
1. You must be at least 18 years old to bid.
2. This serves as a legal agreement between you, the User/Owner, and AM online Auction.
3. All Items on the auction sell subject to the AM Online Auctions acceptance or rejection of the high bid. Items sell as AS-IS at the time of sale. Once you register, you confirm that you have read and understood all the terms of the online auctions.
4. Bidder is responsible for inspecting all items and age, condition, and description and authenticity of all items prior to placing any bid. No bids can be withdrawn after the auction for any reason. Am Online Auction shall have no liability for as a result of any errors in descriptions cataloging, mislabeling, or imperfections of any item. Items are as-is-where-is without any warranties or guarantees, either express or implied.
5. By placing a bid, buyers acknowledge that they have either inspected the item or property in question or obtained a satisfactory condition report. Am Online Auction recommends each item be examined thoroughly to determine condition and whether or not items have been repaired, restored, or damaged.
6. Removal and Failure to Remove: All purchases must be removed from the auction site without damaging any property and within the time, announce or posted. All costs, responsibilities, and risks of such removal shall be borne by the buyer, and, in any case, the buyer will use prudence and care in such removal. If ,for any reason, buyers fail to remove any of the buyer purchases within the time specified the buyer’s bid number will be terminated, and the buyer will not be allowed to sell/purchase on AM Online Auction. Item removal will be the responsibility of the buyer within 3 days. After 3 days, the buyer will be charged an additional $5.00 for storage. Otherwise, Unclaimed items within 2 weeks will be returned to the seller or re-listed.
7. Items we do NOT take: Glassware/Dishes, Tires w/Tread Less than 5/32", Used Mattresses, Tube TVs/Monitors/Projection TVs, Trinkets, Used Clothing/Shoes, Worn or Particleboard Furniture, Entertainment Centers, Outdated Furniture, Large Misc. Lots, Piano/Organs, Adult Mags/Videos, Tobacco/Alcohol.
Buyer's premium: A 13% buyer's premium will be charged as well as sales tax 7.88% unless the buyer provides the documentation required for tax exemption. Discount 3% for Cash
Seller's premium for consignment Auction: $1 per lot and 10% for seller's premium.
(Fees will vary for Estate Auctions.)
We accept the following forms of payments:
Buyer will receive an invoice via email after the online auction closes. Purchase must be paid in full within 3 days or upon pick up. Unclaimed items within 2 weeks will be return to the seller or re-listed. If Buyer has more than 2 unpaid invoices where items must be re-listed, he/she will be banned from purchasing with AM Online Auction.
No shipping available.
All items must be pick up at the location specified.